I haven't checked into this blog for many months but am amazed that it is still being viewed over 3 years after I finished the boat and last posted an entry.
So here's a brief update and links to a few more recent photo's.
The boat has still been going well and is still a delight in a breeze. The only issue I've had has been a split joint between the inner side tank panel and floor, due to a weak glue joint exposed when 'kicking' myself back in from the wire. Taping these seams has sorted that. Oh and I had a little crack in the daggerboard so inlaid some carbon tape to address this.
Considering that I only really sail the boat in high winds it has seen some abuse but has proved really strong.
After 3 winters outside it was looking a little sad so I gave it a new paint and varnish job this year. I wasn't really happy with the original two-tone, so now all in blue with a pin stripe - Looks ok !
A few sailing piccy's (most credits Malcolm Lewis Photography)